Corporate Tax Consultant
Do you want to work within a dynamic working environment where there are flexible working arrangements so as long as the work gets done you can choose your hours?
Do you want to work in a collaborative friendly team where the Partners are on hand to support you and help you to grow and progress in your career?
If so please read on.
As a newly/recently qualified tax professional, either ACA/CTA or equivalent this role will give you the opportunity to join one of the leading regional firms of accountants within a mixed Corporate Tax role. The successful candidate will work on a wide variety of both compliance and advisory work managing the day to day tax affairs of your own portfolio of clients, with the support from Managers and Partners. You will have the opportunity to get involved in a full range of Corporate tax aspects. This means you will have the opportunity to enhance your generalist technical skills and knowledge, without being restricted to one area.
The scope of work will include amongst other things:-
- Providing tax technical advice in a number of scenarios
- Review and preparation of UK corporate tax returns and ensuring they are submitted on time
- Liaison with HMRC
- Attending client meetings and ensuring key meeting points are noted and completed on time to the clients satisfaction
- Calculations of tax provisions for inclusion in financial statements
- Assisting with international tax advice and other tax advisory projects.
The successful candidates will be coming from either a corporate tax compliance or advisory background. You will be bright, ambitious, show attention to detail, good time management and be eager to take on responsibility and learn from some highly regarded tax professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity within an exciting large regional firm. The firm also offer an excellent benefits package and flexible working hours. If this sounds of interest then please do apply straight away.