Parts Advisor - West Midlands
Are you seeking a new opportunity and live within the West Midlands area? If so, an exciting opportunity has just arisen for a knowledgeable Parts Advisor to join a well-respected and prestigious dealership. If you feel you come across professionally, have excellent parts knowledge and can deliver outstanding customer service then we want to hear from you!
- Day to day, you will be in charge of developing and maintaining a high level of customer service in order to maximise the sales within the parts department
- You will be responsible for receiving and identifying stock that is received on site
- To comply with company policies and procedures relating to customer care and quality
- Liaise with manufacturers on any technician issues with any parts
- Responsible for checking goods from suppliers
Who we're looking for
- Previous experience working in the Parts department within a dealership is vital for this role
- The ability to work in a high pressured and busy environment
- Excellent team player
- Presentable and professional
What's on offer?
45 hours per week
Full brand training provided
22 day's holiday
Company pension scheme
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a callHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.