SF Group are recruiting for a Data Administrator on a contract basis for our client based in Warwick.
The role will run until January 2018 and candidates must have advanced Excel skills.
The purpose of the role is to convert existing quotations into contracts as soon as the order is awarded and ensuring that authorisation levels are met. Generating reports analysing the spend on individual contracts. Collating all the data required from existing PQQ, organising departments to provide the required information and provide consistent data and building a library of information. Supporting product management in any ad hoc tasks required.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- To convert quotations generated in SAP to contracts on award of an order. Ensuring all the data is correct
- Dealing with order queries from Customer support when the contract differs to the order
- Analysing contract spends, producing data to show what has been purchased on that contract and what this looks like on the margin
- Ensure all quotations and contract support is within authority levels and escalate opportunities outside of remit
- General data analysis to support product management is current projects
- Support data analyston routine/ad hoc tasks
- Analyse contracts as to what goes where
- Administer the PPQ documents collating information from the relevant departments
- Monthly KPI's
- Supporting general administration duties
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Computer Literate - Windows, MS Office Skills, Lotus Notes and SAP
- Commercially astute
- Process driven and seeking continuous improvement
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to create and lead a dynamic, results orientated team.
- Communicates to a high level in written and verbal form
- Strong Excel skills - Pivot Tables, V- Look Ups, IF Statements
The position will pay an annual salary equivalent of £18,000 - £23,000. If you are interested in the role please apply ASAP.