Conveyancing Sales Advisor
New opportunity not to be missed! Purplebricks has a unique opportunity available for a Conveyancing Sales Consultant to join the team based in Solihull. You will be on a full time permanent basis and be paid a competitive salary of £16,000 - £18,000 per annum
As the fastest growing and most positively reviewed estate agency in the UK, Purplebricks is helping clients save millions of pounds in commission across the globe. We have already expanded into Australia and the USA with our innovative service, combining the personal touch of a Local Property Experts, with cutting edge technology and a Central Property Team to deliver an amazing customer experience. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property with our focus on people, not just the property.
Reporting to the Head of Conveyancing Sales, the role is within a key operations department that focuses on our customers who are purchasing a property through Purplebricks.
The ideal Conveyancing Sales Consultant will have experience of working in a telesales environment and will be confident in promoting products and services to an established customer base.
Responsibilities of our Conveyancing Sales Consultant
- Sell legal conveyancing to our customers who are buying a property we have marketed
- Cross sell Home Surveys to our customers
- Show passion about Purplebricks when speaking to customers
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the legal conveyancing and home survey process
- Provide insightful information to gain the customer’s trust
- Maintain a pipeline of your customers so you can maintain regular contact
- Proactively make outbound calls to reach as many customers as you can
- Accurately record information onto the relevant systems
- Plan and organise your day and follow up on pending files
- Work as part of a team to achieve team targets
- Be accountable for the delivery of your own individual targets
Skills needed to become our Conveyancing Sales Consultant
- Be an ambassador for Purplebricks, demonstrating a high level of honesty and integrity
- Deliver exceptional customer service and able to build rapport during phone calls
- Target driven, persistent with the ability to influence and close a sale
- Strong organisational skills in maintaining a pipeline of customers
- Flexible to work any 5 days out 7, including Saturday and Sunday to maximise sales opportunities
- Previous experience of working in a telesales environment is essential
- Knowledge of buying and selling a home is desirable but not essential
- IT proficient in updating and maintaining our systems
In exchange, you will be rewarded with:
- £16 - £18k basic per annum plus a generous commission and bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave after meeting a length of service benchmark
- A fantastic reward scheme with weekly prize draws for great performance
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Perkbox (an amazing benefits platform giving employees access to high street and online discounts, an employee assistance programme and a wellbeing hub)
- Opportunities for personal development and professional development
- An exciting working environment filled with amazing, talented people to work with!
Why not click 'apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the world’s fastest growing estate agency as our Conveyancing Sales Consultant.