A new opportunity has become available for a DespatchAdministrator to work for a family run manufacturing business in Walsall. The company have been operating for over 100 years and have become one of the most efficient companies in the UK. As a result they are now in the process of expanding there goods in department. My client offers an opportunity to gain experience in a well established company along with free on site parking. They can offer stable, long term employment.
THE JOB ROLE
- Booking work in and out.
- Dispatching goods and dealing with the necessary paperwork.
- Liaising with customers both on the telephone and face to face.
- Competent with using word and excel and confident with recording data on spreadsheets.
- Experience of working in this role would be an advantage.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Previous experience of working in this role would be an advantage
- Prompt accurate data entry skills
- Must have STRONG Administration experience
- A good telephone manner and ability to communicate at all levels is essential.
- 12 week temporary to permanent contract, 40 hours 8am-5pm Monday - Friday, Up to £7.50p/h
To apply for this position press apply now or call our team in Walsall for more information. This vacancy is being advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD. The services advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.