PPA Primary teacher
Required Easter 2017
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service would like to welcome a dedicated primary teacher to apply for this PPA teacher vacancy in a Birmingham Catholic primary school. This is a full time position in the Selly Oak area of Birmingham to take covering PPA across EYFS, Key stage 1 and Key stage 2 on a long term basis from January 2017. This role will involve planning lessons where required.
CPSS are keen to recruit a skilled primary teacher with experience of teaching from nursery to year 6 . The successful candidate will be committed to the school and the development of pupils in their care, this vacancy will require you to teach 4 days per week.
Successful primary teachers must:
- Be sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of the school
- Hold QTS and eligibility to work within the UK
- Flexible to teach a variety of Primary year groups
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Possess extensive subject knowledge
- Think and plan strategically
- Commit to the learning and development of pupils
- Teach at a consistently outstanding level
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Opportunity to teach in a well resourced and supportive school
- Excellent rates of pay
- Teach pupils whose behaviour is good and who are eager to learn
- Continued professional development via the Birmingham Catholic Primary Partnership
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.