Trainee Fleet Coordinator -Shrewsbury
Add an annual turnover of $17.8 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over one million vehicles spread across 8,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. Enterprise Flex-E-Rent provides a flexible rental solution to long term customers throughout the UK and we are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Fleet Coordinator to join our Maintenance team in Shrewsbury.
The successful candidate will work along side our current team of Fleet Coordinators and will learn how to schedule, plan, monitor and pro-actively control all routine maintenance, including Annual Testing, Servicing, Safety Inspections, Tachographs, Loler and weight tests. The training will also cover managing and pro-actively controlling unscheduled maintenance, including roadside breakdowns and to ensure a high standard of customer service and administrative support is provided to the rest of the team. Direct interaction with customers, colleagues and suppliers will play a major part within this roll and as such, excellent communication skills are essential.
This ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is looking to start a career within the Fleet Maintenance function and someone who is a quick learner looking to progress.
- To be trained to assume responsibility, for all maintenance related issues for a portfolio of customers. This will include all routine and non routine maintenance operations.
- To be trained to organise and book vehicle maintenance, servicing and MOT’s in accordance with Company and legislative requirements.
- To be trained to ensure that all of the above are completed to the customer’s satisfaction within both company KPI’s and specific customer KPI’s if applicable, and handling any maintenance related issues during or after the rental.
- To be trained to assist to maximise productivity of the maintenance team and allocated fitter resource, ensuring that all resources are effectively deployed and utilised.
- To be trained to manage external supplier authorizations (up to an authority level) with regard to labour rates/content, oil prices/specs, parts prices, and verifying their work activity, quality and efficiency.
- To be trained to expedite and follow through breakdowns and internal re-charge notification, whilst maintaining and developing customer confidence and satisfaction.
- To be trained to run daily reports and periodic reports as required.
- To be trained to maintain effective administration systems, including accurate and comprehensive data entry onto computerised systems, in line with Company requirements and procedures.
- To be trained to understand operating best practice at managing and minimising all maintenance costs, without compromising customer service.
- To be trained to identify and action any relevant “Loss of Use” claims.
- To be trained to build a rapport with customers and suppliers alike and to gain their confidence and trust.
- Must have good time management; be detail conscious and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Must possess a good standard of IT skills
- Must have an interest in vehicles and the desire to learn and progress