Registered Nurse - RGN RMN RNLD - Nursing Home
Title: Registered Nurse RGN RMN RNLD
Unit types: Elderly, Dementia,
Location: Worcester, Worcestershire
Salary: Up to £42,500 ( £15.50 Per Hour + Paid Breaks + Overtime Rate) Based on 48 hours
Contract:Full Time or Part Time, Days or Nights - Flexible Contracts also available.
*** Overtime Rate between £17.50-£19 per hour *** *** Newly qualified nurses waiting for NMC Pin also accepted - Clinical training, preceptorship and qualifications available***
Further Details: Due to internal promotion within a large facility, staff nurse vacancies within a reputable and progressive organisation have become available. If you are a passionate nurse with an interest in care of the elderly, or Dementia care, this role may be ideal for you. You will be working within a Bright, Purpose built care home facility, which has the best of both worlds - the home offers some of the best training and support within the Healthcare industry, and the day to day working atmosphere is outstanding - the team get on together and promote and celebrate success. Due to the size of the facility, you will have opportunity to progress and develop in your career.
There is a reason this is an award winning company - there is a huge value on investment in people, and part of this is making sure the environments they work in are clean, safe and which push personal and professional development. Sponsorship is available for nurses living in the UK needed Tier 2 Visa sponsorship.
As a registered nurse, you will be subject to outstanding training, progression and opportunities to gain formal qualifications, all free of charge. You will be supported and invested in as both a nurse and a person, and will be given the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities. If you want to progress to unit manager or deputy manager, you will genuinely have no better opportunities elsewhere.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising staff on shift.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system.
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- PIN Re-validation assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
- Training Workshops.
- Paid Breaks.
- Award Winning Career Development.
- £2,000 Welcome bonus.
- Free Uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Up to 12% employer contribution pension plan.
Personal Specification: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN RMN or RNLD with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. You will also be currently living in, and able to work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to