Land & Planning Manager
Our client is a leading national volume house builder. They are seeking a dynamic Land & Planning Manager to lead ambitious growth plans in their Central & North West Regions
- You will report to the Managing Director with responsibility for identifying, appraising and acquiring both open and off market land opportunities and driving through planning for existing land banks
- You will review the existing strategy and build upon the significant successes of the last two years. The Land & Planning Manager will report to the Managing Director and be a key member of the senior team
- You will manage the process from start to finish working on your own initiative and co-ordinating with the existing land, planning technical and finance teams
- You will be a degree educated, land or planning professional with a record of success working within a land and planning team for a developer, national or regional house builder
- You will be an excellent communicator and enabler with the drive to develop the business further, empowering a high quality team
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by clicking apply.