UK / Warwick - Automotive Dealer Management System
- Full time position
- Immediate start
- Full training provided
Titan products are built on innovation, reflecting the creativity of the people behind them. Ethical, motivated, fanatical about customer satisfaction, and driven for self-improvement, every Titan employee shares a passion for excellence.
Our management ethos is to recognise and nurture an individual’s strengths and abilities to maximise their potential, both personally and professionally. Blend this with a philosophy of innovative excellence, and an individual’s growth within Titan is limitless.
This role is a team based position providing on-site training to new and existing users of our Dealer Management System in both a classroom style environment, and supporting individual users in a live operating environment.
The role necessitates extensive travel throughout the UK and Ireland, travelling and functioning as a team on project based implementations. Whilst implementation projects cover training users across all dealership departments, this particular opportunity has a requirement for a potential team member who is able to demonstrate a focus on dealership Accounts and Administration.
Full training on the Titan Dealer Management System is provided; along with opportunities for diversification into training other departments including Parts, Service, CRM, Vehicle Sales and Stock Control. Career growth in Leadership and Project Management areas are heavily encouraged for staff fulfilling this position.
This is a permanent full time position. Whilst there is extensive travel required for this role, you will also be expected to be involved in the initial stages of the implementation that take place in our UK head office based in Warwick
What we are looking for
The successful candidate ideally will have:
- A minimum of 3 year's experience performing an accounting function within an Automotive Dealership, encapsulating in depth understanding in the areas of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and general Account Reconciliation.
- A good understanding of the Parts, Service and Vehicle Departments, the functions, general processes and how the departments inter-relate.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- A proven ability to work within a team environment, with the capacity to both lend support and seek support when required.
- A strong work ethic, and be motivated by attaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- A willingness and ability to show flexibility with working hours.