Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you have proven experience of working within the automotive or similarly fast paced industry? If this sounds like you and you want to work for a leading 1st tier automotive supplier business offering excellent prospects and a great working environment then read on…
Due to continued success a leading tier 1 automotive supplier based in Coventry is looking for the next addition to their manufacturing team.
The responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer are as follows:
- Introduction on new manufacturing for new product ranges
- Use of lean manufacturing to ensure all new processes run as efficiently as possible
- Design and manufacture jigs and fixtures to aid production processes
- Define and record manufacturing processes to be used by operators
- Working on a project basis ensuring delivery against targets including budgets and timescale whilst still getting involved hands on when needed
- Future requirement will be to work on existing manufacturing lines, driving improvement activities where possible
The successful Manufacturing Engineer will have the following skills/experience:
- Educated to HNC level / equivalent experience
- Strong production engineer background
- Proven experience of setting up new production lines using lean techniques
- NPI experience - APQP, PPAP, etc
- Lean Manufacturing experience is beneficial
- Experience of working on a project basis
As the successful Manufacturing Engineer will gain the opportunity to build a career in quality with a leading Automotive engineering company, you will benefit from a competitive package and excellent career prospects.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details quoting ref 12101/DS or by calling Dan Smith on .