About the role:
We are currently recruiting care staff to work with a young female client with complex care needs in the Dudley area. As a Healthcare Assistant you will be promoting a positive care experience for the client through possessing qualities such as compassion and you will be committed to making a difference through building a positive professional relation.
The hours of work will be 20 hours a week,4 times a week from Monday- Sunday with each shift being 5 hours.
Rates of pay range from £9.00 - £11.50 per hour.
We are looking for healthcare assistants who:
- Have 6 months previous care experience
- Have experience of working with children with complex care needs
- Have excellent communication skills, verbal and listening skills
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- First refusal to other care opportunities
- Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).