Contracts Manager - Cleaning Services / Facilities Management
Inchoo Resourcing are currently working with a client with over 25 years’ experience who provide Cleaning, Facilities Management and related Property Services to the commercial, industrial, public and private sectors.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to join their Warwickshire team.
Ideally based within South Birmingham or Coventry, the candidate will have the skills and capability to lead the core operations team of Supervisors, Team Leaders, and Operatives and provide support and guidance to the Contract Managers. A proven track record in contract and facilities management demonstrating the capability to liaise professionally with all customers and carry out regular quality audits.
A strong understanding of procedures ensuring the finance team has all up to date contractual information for invoicing. Be able to assist the Managing Director and Operations Director in developing new business opportunities. Demonstrating leadership, collaboration and expertise in facilities management, business development and stakeholder management.
Skills and Qualities Required:
• Proven track record in in contract and facilities management.
• Self-motivated and driven
• Demonstrate leadership and management skills.
• Ability to build relationships with customers.
• Proactive in the role and demonstrates effective follow through
• Willing to evolve and assist to develop an expanding business
• Ability to be flexible regarding working hours
• Expertise in auditing
• Ability to efficiently manage staff and management team to ensure high levels of client retention and contract profitability
• Knowledge of Risk Assessments. Method Statements and COSHH Risk Assessments
• Thorough understanding of basic cleaning methods/processes including knowledge of COSHH, Health & Safety and Colour Coding
• Thorough knowledge of TUPE regulations
• Knowledge of the impact of National Minimum Wage increases
• Conversant in computing skills such as email, excel and word processing
• Confidence in using new IT systems (e.g. CRM)
• Good communicator (verbally, email and written) and ability to build and manage great relationships internally and externally
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work to deadlines and communicate issues promptly
• Ability to draw up and manage budgets
• Ability to work both independently and effectively with members of the team
• Demonstrates a great understanding of the business services and can actively promote the business Demonstrates a positive attitude that has in turn a positive effect on the team
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding company
Competitive Salary, company vehicle, mobile, laptop