Maintenance Engineer - elec bias - DAYS
Maintenance Engineer - Elec bias
Salary: £30,000 - Benefits and Overtime
Shift: Days (late afternoons) Monday to Friday
Similar Job titles: Multi Skilled Technician - Electrical Engineer - Shift Engineer - Maintenance Technician - Multi Skilled Engineer - Service Technician
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a good Maintenance Engineers to join a fantastic FMCG company based in Dudley.
As a member of our Engineering Team you will be directly contributing to this vision through your core tasks and responsibilities.
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities
- Proactive, planned-preventative maintenance to ensure our existing equipment is able to meet capacity demand and efficiency targets.
- Reactive maintenance to ensure minimal machine downtime.
- Identifying and delivering against opportunities to implement changes and continuous improvement projects to maximise plant efficiencies.
- Ensures Production is optimised.
- Ensures all relevant manufacturer modifications and updates are performed/installed
- Continuous professional development through industry specific training.
Maintenance Engineer Desirable Skills and Experience
- Enthusiasm, Passion, Drive, Attitude and Commitment - Essential
- Experienced maintenance engineer - Electrical Bias preferred
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics preferred.
- Diagnostic skills and proactive in their approach
- Great communicator
- Team player with the ability to work alone when required
ABOUT US - Proactive Technical Recruitment
Specialising in food & drink production, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care, Proactive' s FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Technical, Production and Senior Appointments.
Operating from a network of offices, covering London, Egham, Milton Keynes and Brighton, Proactive supply permanent and contract labour to clients nationwide. Utilising a long track record of successful partnerships, we understand the challenges that you currently face, working alongside you to find the right role.
If you feel you have the drive and determination to succeed at this company then please apply today and we will support you through the entire process of application.
We are looking for the UK's top engineering talent and would love you to send across your CV to or please give me a call on .
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £100-250. *T&Cs apply*
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.