Customer Support Assistant Contract
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Customer Support Assistant
Location: Leamington Spa
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Our client is a leading provider of online learning for people requiring essential safeguarding and duty of care training to help them meet regulatory compliance needs. With over 1,200 courses completed every day, they are the market leader in developing and delivering highly engaging online learning courses in partnership with leading experts. The company is currently recruiting for a customer support assistant on a 12 month fixed term contract to maintain the high quality of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible formaintaining the strong relationship with the customers and ensuring the ongoing engagement of products and services.
- Providing day to day support to the customers using chat, screen share, phone and email.
- Providing technical support and training in a calm, positive and friendly way.
- Administrative duties; processing orders, answering chat and emails, database management and contract administration.
- Performing periodic reviews to confirm customer satisfaction.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A level 2 (+) qualification or experience in business, sales or customer service.
- 2+ years' experience of working in a customer support role.
- Experience in working in online technology and/or a learning environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end users.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and a positive and can-do attitude.
- Good problem solving skills.
- You need to be hardworking, have good attention to detail and a real enthusiasm for the role
This is a Full-Time, Fixed term contract role. The working hours are 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday, being flexible in line with the needs of the business.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Lisa on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.