One of the fastest growing and innovative utilities companies in the UK is looking for an immediately available Management Accountant to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The company is based close to the City Centre so is easily commutable from anywhere in the West Midlands. This role would suit a Management Accountant who is either ACA/ ACCA or CIMA qualified and looking to gain experience in a trending and high profile industry.
Ideally you will be from a Management Accountant background and experience within the utilities industry is beneficial but not essential.
As a Management Accountant your responsibilities will be:
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts and assist with compiling the monthly management reporting pack
- Provide detailed financial analysis and evaluation, including building budgets and forecasts for the senior leadership team
- Support the relevant business stakeholders in understanding and calculating the financial risk and opportunities for their respective areas
- Prepare monthly bank and cash flow reports and review bank reconciliations
Ideally you will have experience in:
- Management Accounts experience
- Planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Dealing with non finance stake holders and being able to relay detailed financial information
- Excellent excel skills and the ability to manipulate large volumes of data
This is a fantastic opportunity for an interim Management Accountant who is looking for a challenging position. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Finance Director and key stakeholders within the business. Experience within this industry is highly sought after and this could be your opportunity to gain invaluable knowledge.