Metworks - Planner
£23k + Benefits
For over 65 years Metropolitan has been providing affordable Housing & Care Support Services in the United Kingdom and our Metworks service is responsible for responsive repairs and planned works and operates across all Metropolitan properties.
We are currently recruiting for a Planner to join our team on a permanent basis to cover the East Midlands area.
About the role:
- Liaise with customers, arrange appointments, maintain relevant up to date progress on work being undertaken and dispatch information on completion of work.
- Liaise with the client to ensure that data is maintained, and to assist with queries
-Schedule and allocate work to operational staff to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain all records in accordance with business requirements and management instructions for the purpose of invoicing and KPI reporting
- Procurement of materials and services to maintain operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Provision of reports and communications to support customer relations
- Liaise with customers and customers representatives to ensure smooth working and good working relationships
- Maintain all administrative processes relating to operational performance.
- Ensure all operations are performed accurately, efficiently, reliably and in accordance with company procedures and management instructions
- Maintain all necessary information and records specified within company policies and procedures and submit all reports on time with sufficient clarity, accuracy and completeness.
What we`re looking for from you:
- Three GCSEs at Grade C or above and including Mathematics and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proficiency in using desktop PC software tools
- Proven background in a customer service focused environment
- Experience of using database systems (Northgate Housing Management System / DRS) and Construction related knowledge would be desirable
What Metropolitan can offer you:
Metropolitan offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits which includes options around Childcare Vouchers, Health and Well-being Programme, Employee Assistance and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer an impressive Pension Scheme and 28 days holiday, with the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days!
If you would like to be considered for this new opportunity, please submit your CV to apply. Good luck!