Class 2 Steel Drivers
Interaction Recruitment are currently looking for a professional HGV Class 2 Driver to work for our well established client based in Telford.
This position is a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate.
Your normal start time is 06:00am but may change depending on their business needs.
This position involves steel deliveries with up to 10 drops per day so steel experience is required.
· Have a valid and in date driving license, CPC and digital tachograph card.
· Must have no more than 6 points on license including no DD, DR or IN endorsements for insurance purposes
· Be smart and presentable
· Complete daily safety checks on vehicles
· Experience in this working environment is a must
· Excellent communication skills
· Flexible working approach as overtime may be required
· Friendly and enthusiastic attitude
· Physical work involved so a good level of fitness
To apply for this position please call Rebecca on or email your CV to