Business Change Manager ¦ Birmingham ¦ £50k - £60k pa
Business Change Manager ¦ Birmingham ¦ £50k - £60k p.a.
The Business Change Manager role will report to the Programme Board and Programme Manager and will work closely with colleagues in the UK and abroad. The role is based in Birmingham but frequent, weekly travel to other UK offices will be essential for the role to be successful and visits to clients’ international offices are also likely to be necessary.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Taking responsibility for the definition, documentation and execution of the Change Management Strategy and Plan.
• Ensuring all changes are prepared for and embedded with minimum disruption to staff.
• Working with our analysts to define, document and execute the Benefits Realisation Plan.
• Working effectively within the organisation structure of the wider programme, forming good relationships with colleagues and suppliers to deliver the full programme as a team.
• Working with the Training team to create and deliver messages to all relevant stakeholders.
• Management of the Stakeholder Communications plan and working with the Programme Manager to provide regular updates to all key stakeholder groups.
• Regular attendance at existing meetings run by the various stakeholder groups across the UK and Internationally.
Skills and experience:
• Experience of working in a legal environment or knowledge of document management processes.
• Deep understanding of business change techniques.
• Ability to interact with all levels of our business.
• Good planning and plan management.
• Ability to gain a good level of technical understanding of software functionality.
• Substantial experience of working in a business change role.
• Excellent inter-personal, communication and presentation skills.
• Educated to degree level or hold a professional qualification.
• A leader, self-motivator and self-starter.
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Joe MacDonald
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business