Security Officer - Retail Security Support Officer
Cordant Security Ltd
£7.82 an hour - Permanent
Cordant Security are currently recruiting Retail Security Support Officers to join our Iceland security team in Birmingham.
We are seeking highly experienced customer-focused individuals with a wish to succeed and a willingness to work within a team in a challenging/busy environment and covering various sites within Birmingham.
- Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within the working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with Police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- A valid frontlibe SIA License (Security Guarding or Door Supervision)
- Flexibility to adapt to operational needs
- Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information requested which includes you being able to supply a full 5 year work/education history
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to deter anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activities
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Up to 40 hours per week
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- HSF Health Care Plan
- Company Pension
- Full and ongoing training
- Career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of good and services available after the initial 6 month period of employment.
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.