TRAINEE TOOL MAKER
I am currently recruiting for a Trainee Tool Maker on behalf of my client in Tamworth.
This is an immediate start position on temporary to permanent basis over 12weeks.
Monday to Thursday 07:00am-16:30pm Friday 07:00am-12:30pm.
£8.00 per hour for the 12 weeks working for Corr Recruitment then salary to be negotiated before been taken on permanently.
- Carrying out basic machine maintenance.
- Preparing the presses for use.
- Marking out tool designs.
- General factory and production work.
- Ability to follow engineering drawings and instructions.
- Hands-on skills and the desire to work in a practical environment.
- Good time keeping and attendance.
- Desire to learn new skills and progress.
- Flexible attitude.
- Keen and enthusiastic.
If you feel this is the job for you, please call Charlotte on / or email .