Telesales (30 hours per week)
Our client is looking to recruit a Telesales professional to join their busy team.
Duties will include:
- Assist in the achievement of departmental targets
- Support the telesales management teams and contribute towards operational places that deliver the overall telesales strategy
- Support profitable sales growth through existing and prospect customers in accordance with the business plan and the rapid and efficient resolution of issues impacting customer
- Foster and maintain strong customer relationships to ensure delivery of exceptional customer service to customers at all times
- Develop a good knowledge of customer needs, competitor activity and company products and resources to help identify changes needed to improve overall service
- Highlight Customer Service issues to relevant departments and support proactive action to prevent reoccurrence
- Respond to customer inquiries in accordance with established guidelines to ensure excellent service is delivered
- Actively support and promote cost effective solutions for the company to ensure cost reduction on recoveries and a reduction in repeat complaint
- Meet and exceed sales and quality targets e.g. call reviews, capture of accurate information on system etc.
- Assist in the achievement of the departments targets and objectives ensuring profitable sales growth is met/exceeded
- Use effective planning to initiate and accept customer orders by telephone in accordance with established procedures and quality standards
- Respond to customer complaints/enquiries in accordance with established procedures
The successful candidate will be responsible for engaging with customers within a contact centre telephony environment, working alongside teams of SA’s, Team Leaders and Contact Centre Managers. You must deliver excellent customer service to various customers based throughout the UK, taking orders and ensuring information is correctly logged on the system.
This role will cover a 30 hour week over five days including one in every two Sundays. The client can be fairly flexible on specific hours, providing the chosen hours cover 4.30pm.
Please note: if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.