Legal Spend Manager
I am currently looking for a Legal Spend Manager to join my consultancy working on-site in Warwick with an international electricity and gas company.
Role Title: Legal Spend Manager
Duration: Initial 6 months (Perm for the right person)
Salary: Negotiable + Bonus + Benefits
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This role encompasses responsibility for running the UK Legal spend management system, liaising with Legal department staff, other business areas and external panel firm resources, administration of the Legal Tracker tool, working with and supporting users, analysing data and preparing reports. The role requires a high level of financial and IT capability, organisation, analytical skills, professionalism and a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Experience of e-billing systems with preference given to experience using Legal Tracker
- Knowledge of Legal Operations and billing processes
- Highly numerate with experience supporting a team in a financial reporting capacity;
- High degree of proficiency with technology and a real interest in new software systems/ IT platforms;
- Advanced level Excel and a real enthusiasm for the product and its capabilities;
- Intermediate or advanced level Microsoft Office capability - PowerPoint, Outlook and (to a lesser extent) Word;
- Project management skills including preparing and monitoring departmental budgets;
- Exceptional attention to detail and very high levels of accuracy;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Experience in providing product/user training to small groups and to individuals