Area of Responsibility
- Manage and report statutory compliances for Direct, Indirect and Expat tax matters within EU.
- Conduct improvement activities to amend company tax procedures in line with ongoing tax changes
- Manage relationships with external and internal stakeholders on regular basis
- Manage & develop relationships with HMRC & be the Company point of contact
- Review of EU tax returns/group reports & tracking statutory payments
- R&D tax credits report & filings- full responsibility end to end.
- Research on new tax developments, its impacts on TTEL and help formulate tax strategy for TTEL.
- Review of R&D and Capital Allowance provisions to maximise tax credit/relief
- Maintain relevant Corporate and Deferred tax provision for year-end reporting
- Review and implementation of statutory changes in legislations to determine key areas of impact and set up procedures accordingly;
- Review & Reporting of Company Tax strategy and implications of DPT and BEPS
- Review of EU tax impacts on various business transactions;
- Review of transfer pricing documentation from UK perspective and ensure completion of necessary compliances
- Keep documents ready for review by tax authorities and ensure compliance.
- Review of Inter co. SLAs from UK Int. Tax perspective
- Review & Implementation of new mechanisms through effective tax planning;
- Review of EU VAT returns and ensure timely VAT compliances
- Manage timely response to ad hoc internal and external
- Review of Tax & Accounting implications with Brexit and suggest improvements
Experience of UK and International Tax is essential.