Level 3 Nursery Assistants required immediately
If you are a qualified Nursery Assistant who is able to enthuse, motivate and engage children and would like the opportunity of working in a friendly and committed environment, then we would like to hear from you!
At ITN Mark Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is just to say a 'thank you' for a job well done.
The successful Nursery Assistant will:
- Have the ability to deliver a productive day throughout.
- Ensure the Health and Safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside of Nursery.
- Have a patient and a caring attitude whilst working with children.
- Commit to the learning development of the children through planning, teaching and supervising.
- Demonstrate expertise in EYFS processes.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about education and learning.
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- A dedicated Education Consultant
- Regular work in local Nurseries
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark (must have worked for 1 day) and receive £100 worth of capital bond vouchers.
- Flexibility to work around existing commitments/Jobs
ITN Mark Education requires all Nursery Assistants to have a fully enhanced DBS, face to face interview plus a minimum of two working references.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.