My client provides innovative geospatial, mapping, optical, scanning and machine control solutions. These technologies help to meet the needs of a fast growing and developing world across construction, agriculture and more. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a new marketer to join the team.
This growing and successful business are looking for a marketer to drive demand across the UK for their GPS, geospatial and geopositioning solutions. You are joining a dynamic international team, enabling involvement across a multitude of projects. Ideally we are looking for someone who brings ideas and takes responsibility.
You will be an experienced marketer who:
- Forges close working relationships and can communicate and work with individuals business wide.
- Generalist marketer who can turn their hand to a diverse range of activities and is willing to be hands-on, with no task too small.
- Strengths in strategy, demand generation and communication.
- Able to contribute to and produce compelling marketing materials.
- Experience of the UK market with ability to think globally and act locally.
- Knowledge of geospatial, geopositioning, GPS or construction is highly beneficial, however not obligatory.
If you proactive, creative, good at problem solving and are seeking a marketing role within the Tamworth area, please apply today.