Contract management of a large estates management contract. You will have daily contact with the client to ensure results are delivered and service is improved where possible. Key parts of the job include: relationship management and governance, performance and technology management and KPI tracking, communications.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage a contract of estates management and property transactions for a high profile national retail client with 2500 properties in their portfolio.
- Contract Manager: Mandated to manage the performance amongst Client, the company as Integrator, and Tier 1 partners. Primary linkage to the Client responsible for promoting innovation and successfully driving improvement programmes across service delivery by coordinating and motivating Tier 1 partners.
- Coordination of operational and strategic meetings between the parties, promoting fairness, trust, and mutual adherence to the 'Rules of the Road'.
- Mutually responsible for developing and encouraging adoption of innovative ideas and programmes to enhance service delivery.
- Collects, tracks, and publishes KPI results across all projects.
- Administers performance measurement, related reporting, and performance incentive arrangements to Client and shares with Tier 1 partners.
- Manage 3rd party suppliers to ensure quality of service delivered, including lawyers, facilities managers, project managers, and property agents.
- Lead client presentations and reporting.
- You will be responsible for driving agenda and building on processes currently in place.
- You must have previously worked as a Contract Manager or Senior Contract Coordinator. Ideally this will have been on a large property related account.
- Experience in a role with a high level of client focus and contact.
- You will need to be proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- You must be highly organised.