Global FP&A Analyst
SF Group are currently working with an exciting and growing business in Warwickshire who are looking to recruit an FP&A Analyst.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, this role includes the following key accountabilities:
- Ensuring integrity in the provision and completion of management reporting
- Completing weekly cash forecasts and managing local working Capital
- Completion of Quarterly rolling forecasts and Annual Plans and Forecasts for business segment
- Balance sheet analysis for key accounts
- Preparing monthly finance reports and analysis
- Providing front line support to business segment management including ensuring early warnings of deviation to forecast are provided to local and central management
- Supporting new contract tenders and mobilisations, establishing all financial reporting requirements
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and will have experience of working in a fast paced, complex business.
Financial modelling skills and a detailed working knowledge of financial forecasting is desirable.
If you feel you have the requisite skill set to deliver in this role please send your CV to Paul Webb at SF Group via email - .