OEM Account Manager (South West/ Mainland UK)
To promote the sales of Automation products and services to prospective and existing customers from within a defined sector, customer portfolio or geographical area in line with the UK OEM sales strategy.This includes maintaining long term business relationships and the creation of profitable sustainable business growth.
MAIN TASKS OF JOB
- Achieve an annual sales target (Annual Operating Plan) through the development of existing business and the winning of new business within the Focus 40 portfolio.
- Lead the effort to identify new accounts and develop an account penetration strategy and execution tactics to increase customer share to exceed AOP.
- Establish and maintain contact through visits, phone calls and correspondence.
- Develop an understanding of the customers’ business and organisation, monitoring developments to identify potential business.
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of quotes, sales proposals, and contracts to the customer.
- Maintain CRM and provide input for monthly fiscal forecasts.
- Analyse market trends and strategies of competitors, reporting conclusions to senior management
- Negotiate pricing with customers & 3rd party vendors to maintain and secure new business
- Write & present commercial proposals
- In depth knowledge of the UK OEM marketplace
- Experienced sales professional with at least 2 years of focused sales within Engineering, Distribution or Automation
BSc in Engineering or equivalent
**Please note, due to high levels of response, only successful Candidates shall be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately, your application has not been successful**