Job title: Sales Advisor (Inbound)
Location: Coventry (Westwood Business Park)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Shifts are between the hours of 08:00 - 20:15 Mon - Fri and 09:00 - 17:00 Sat you'll be contracted to 37.5 hours per week.
Start date: 18th September
We are currently looking for 15 x Target Driven Sales Advisers, with experience of inbound sales, to join our forward thinking, state of the art contact centre, based in Coventry. If you are currently working in a customer focused/Retail and target orientated environment and want a fresh challenge in a company who really care about their customers and employees and who will be passionate about developing your skills, then please apply below.
We can offer you a fantastic salary of GBP18,000 rising to GBP18,500 on completion of your probationary period, along with fantastic incentives for hitting your targets.
There are a few other things which make us different and help us to stand out:
- Our dress code is smart/casual, every day
- We host a number of Charity events throughout the year (which included, a Summer BBQ with free food/drink and a disco and games set up in the office, Halloween fancy dress, and regular bake sales and some employees even joined the 'Wolf Pack' and competed in several Wolf Runs).
- We have an office environment to match our style; modern, vibrant office space, a break- out area called 'The Den' with table football and a PlayStation, a Beauty Salon on-site with discounted treatments for staff, 'Fruity Friday' every week, with lots of fresh fruit for everyone, and great ad-hoc offers like our staff energy tariff and broadband deals.
- Other benefits include; BUPA Private Medical Cover, pension contribution and 25 days holiday (with Bank Holidays on top). Our Teams are also currently planning their Christmas Parties of course!
- You will receive 5 weeks paid training if successful with this position.
The UK's fastest growing and largest independent energy supplier is seeking Outbound Customer Advisers to join the expanding Customer First Department.With proven skills in customer service and passion for ensuring a first class customer experience, you will be the voice of our values. Sharing the knowledge we will help you to build, you will help our customers to engage with their energy usage and feel empowered by understanding how they can save on their energy spend.
First Utility is committed to helping customers reduce their energy bills through the use of innovative technology, by offering cheaper tariffs and campaigning for industry change. This opening comes at an exciting stage and offers a fantastic opportunity for you to be part of a team driven to make a difference.
We are the 'Growing Business Awards'Growing Business of the Year 2014 and the only energy company to have been listed in the fast track 100 for four consecutive years.