I have been mandate by a fantastic organisation in Redditch who are looking for a skilled, commercial Finance Manager to join their team and drive a strong relationship between the operations function, and the finance function of a key subsidiary within the Group.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for managing a small team, being accountable for the reporting of this key subsidiary whilst also driving value to the business with the numbers.
- Take responsibility for Budgeting/Forecasting/Planning processes for your entity
- Produce monthly P&L, Balance Sheets within the board pack including commentary
- Offer key analysis on performance to aid in decision making
- Manage the company's exposure to foreign exchange movements
- Champion their Oracle system to ensure maximum benefit is achieved
- Drive efficiency through feedback and control
- 3-5 years Management Accounts experience - Essential
- Oracle experience - Desirable
- Team Management experience - Desirable
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified - Ideal