Secretary/Administrator | Lichfield | c. GBP20,000 PA
Penns Personnel are looking for an experienced secretary to join our client based in Lichfield.
- To provide administrative support to meetings with minute taking an essential part of the role.
- Collate paperwork and attendance figures at committee meetings both on site and off site.
- Liaison with the Senior Committee members
- Organising meetings and sourcing venues
- General administration including dealing with post, enquiries via email, answering the telephone.
- Uploading content to client websites
Must Have Skills
- The candidate must have experience of minute taking at a senior level
- Must be confident and experienced using databases
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages Excel & Word
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, electronic & written
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and multi task
- Pro-active and able to problem solve
- Competitive salary of GBP20,000 PA
- Great working environment with a great team
- New offices, close to centre of Lichfield
- 28 days holidays including Bank Holidays
Hours of work 9am - 5pm [37.5 hours per week]
If you have the relevant skills for this role, then do not miss this fantastic opportunity. Apply for the role today!