SME Finance Manager
A manufacturing SME based company in Nuneaton have a requirement for a full time, permanent Finance Manager. Following a sustained period of success, the organisation is getting ready to add to their team to ensure the smooth running of their financial function.
The successful candidate will need to have a thorough understanding of transactional finance and experience of working across a wide range of financial tasks. This includes an excellent understanding of the nominal ledger, bank reconciliation, sales order processing, profit and loss accounts, month end reports, cash flow forecasts and stock control.
Ideally, you will:
- Have significant previous experience of working in a similar position for a SME business and experience working across a range of other finance based tasks
- Be a social and approachable person, able to conduct yourself professionally and form good relationships with colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds and demographics
- Be AAT qualified or QBE
- Ideally be experienced with working with the biller of materials systems
- Experience of dealing with multi-currency accounts would be favourable
In return, you will:
- Work within a strong , friendly team
- Receive a strong salary with annual incentives
- Have the opportunity to have a big impact on the day to day operations of the finance department
- On site parking
This role is perfect for an experienced Finance Manager looking to work for an established organisation. This company looks after their employees well and offers a diverse range of tasks and responsibilities in this role. If you're interested, apply now.