Marketing Manager, GBP35000, Coventry, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is a UK manufacturer of consumer products based in Coventry. The company supplies major UK retailers across storage, garden, food storage and housewares categories.
Your new role
The main purpose of your new role is to drive our growing manufacturing business forward. This key role will be all-encompassing ranging from creating marketing material, looking at the social media and website presence, organising events and analysing the branding and new product development. The role will report to the Sales Director and have 1 direct report.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will require the following:
- A proven track record of marketing in a B2B environment
- A very good understanding of applying the full marketing mix ie, marketing, product marketing, brand marketing, events, social media, brochures, presentation packs etc
- A good understanding and experience of digital marketing platforms
- The ability to forge strong relationships with senior internal stakeholders and the gravitas to manage conflicting demands
- An excellent communicator, who has a strong level of written and oral skills with an organised and efficient approach to work and an ability to present
- A positive can-do attitude and strong team ethos
- Previous experience of new product development and brand marketing, ideally in a fast-moving environment and / or similar industry
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a salary of GBP35000 + benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.