Business Planning Manager
Our client is keen to attract a talented Business Planning Manager to join their Midlands team. Our company has recently undergone a significant shift in business operations that will offer build upon a remarkable success story, in opening up new avenues and revenue streams.
- Liaise with group to devise new forecasting model for quarterly updating
- Set up automated quarterly reports to link to group reporting requirements covering
- Actual Project Income/Expenditure, P&L and Balance Sheet v Business Plan and Quarterly updated Business Plan
- Actual Overheads v Business Plan & Quarterly updated Business Plan
- Actual Other Cashflows, P&L and Balance Sheet movements v Business Plan & Quarterly updated Business Plan
- Maintain integrity of rolling estates Forecasting model
- Prepare quarterly reports for group detailing Actual performance against annual Business Plan and previous quarterly updated Business Plan
Skills and experience:
- Ideally ACA or ACMA qualified (or equivalent), 2:1 from Red-Brick university
- First-class communication skills, capable of building relationships at all levels
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a diverse group, and will give you platform to operate at the sharp-end of business decisions.