Development Technician MIRS
The successful applicant will work Monday to Friday, Days
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our MIRS factory, aiding the development of new sizes and prototypes.
The ideal candidate will come from a production environment background, with the ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills.
Main responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Development, maintenance and update of tyre specifications.
- Resolution of process issues relating to specification / product quality improvement.
- Industrialisation of new materials /compounds into the factory.
- Test of new materials/ compounds, in line with business needs.
- Provide department link with external and internal clients.
- Follow activities related to compounds and reinforcements used in tyre build trials.
- Co-ordinate with production development builds
- Report writing of analysis and project work undertaken.
- Report writing of analysis and project work undertaken
We are looking for a strong communicator, who holds the ability to build relationships.
The ability to demonstrate a methodical mind-set, along with flexibility and reliability is essential.
An advantage would be someone who has a background within Materials Science, along with Polymer knowledge.