B2B Events Manager - if preferred you can work 3 of 5 days at home!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a fast growing company based in lovely offices in Shrewsbury. This company is involved in online publishing and events/training and is flexible in their approach to their staff and as such, if preferred, you can work 3 days a week from home (3 of 5 - it's a full time role but 9-5 and a 35 hour week). Plenty of opportunity for the right candidate to grow this role and progress.
This client is looking for an Events Manager to take care of a growing portfolio of business conferences, awards and training.
The Events Manager role includes:
- Devising their conferences programme in liaison with their editorial team
- Project-managing each event
- Researching conference topics and recruiting speakers (sometimes with help from freelance producers)
- Managing the flagship Awards event
- Organising webinars and online training activities
- Managing event budgets to ensure profitability
- Liaison with marketing and sales departments to promote events
- Managing contracts with conference venues
- Overseeing the delegate booking processes
- Strong project management experience
- Communication skills to work effectively within our team
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Bright, driven, and able to rise to the challenge!
This is a truly dynamic company and there is a real opportunity to be had. Very competitive salary - more details upon application. Apply today!