We are recruiting an exciting Quality Manager role to work with a Global Manufacturing company based in Staffordshire. After a significant period of growth internationally and a number of exciting projects due to launch, the successful candidate will lead strategic direction, drive process improvements, engage in problem solving activities and maintain and integrate the QMS system in line with business objectives.
Our Client is a market leading global Manufacturing company based in Staffordshire. With international reach and multiple sites across the globe, this exciting role offers the chance to join a global market leader. Given the size and scope of the business added to significant opportunities throughout, this opportunity provides real career progression within the business as a Quality Manager.
Reporting directly into the Senior Quality Manager this role will focus on all aspects of Quality, deputising for the Quality Manager where ever necessary.
- Support and develop the Supplier Quality Team focusing on all aspects of Supplier Quality, Customer Warranty and maintaining ISO9001.
- Lead team members in pursuing continuous improvement in Systems, Processes and Customer Satisfaction by driving processes such as Kaizen and value stream mapping
- Develop robust Quality investigations, establishing containment where necessary and resolving Customer and Supplier related defects.
- Lead problem solving activities such as 8D, utilising cross functional team approach across departments.
- Ensure accurate supplier reject records and drive supplier improvements and escalations.
- Support and ensure adherence to New Product Introduction programmes, directly supporting Engineering.
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing or Assembly environment
- HNC/Degree educated preferably in Engineering/Manufacturing
- Proven background in implementing Quality problem solving tools
- Self-motivated and confident decision maker maintaining Customer Focus at all times
- Success in deploying Lean/CI tools that have led to significant process improvements
GBP48,000 - GBP55,000 + benefits