SIC Marking is an existing organisation with 7 subsidiaries and 40 distributors/partners across the globe. After 15 years of selling through distributors in the UK, they are now looking to recruit a UK Country Manager to open the UK entity and grow the organisation.
Details about the Client
SIC Marking is a market leading organisation with fast growth prospects. (Currently €35m turnover and over 200 employees worldwide) that provide traceability solutions to a number of industrial environments including: Automotive, Aerospace, Metallurgy, Energy and Heavy Equipment/construction, amongst others.
Detailed Job Description
The Successful Country Manager will:
- Create the subsidiary.
- Research the market and identify suitable facilities for storage and distribution
- Recruit and develop a team of people for the business - including Engineers and Technicians
- Identify and target customers who may have previously bought through distributors
- Create a competitor analysis and identify key accounts to target
- Visit customers, present capabilities, and close on business
- Develop and cultivate new and existing customers
The successful Country Manager will be a strong, autonomous character and ideally have:
- A Degree, Business or Engineering related (Technical Degree preferred).
- A current commercial sales track record with proven and demonstrable success in delivering profitable growth.
- Ability to work autonomously with the ability to recruit and lead a team
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and experience selling technical products into OEMs
- Flexible and adaptable personality, who will quickly and easily be recognised as an essential part of the company.
- The successful candidate will be tenacious, driven and self-motivated.
What's on offer
£60,000 - £80,000 Basic Salary + Package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE13846663Z