Customer Experience Advisors
Due to growth in business Hollyfield Personnel are working with their ever expaniding client in Kenilworth.
If you want to be part of an exciting venture and are looking for a friendly and fun environment this then is the role for you.
The roles are temporary to permanent and offer immediate starts
- Answering incoming calls from customers
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Verifying customer information
- Problem solving at all levels
- Updating internal systems
What you will need to have
- Driving Licence / Own Transport
- The ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Able to work either full or part time on a rota basis between 8.00 am - 8.00 pm ( to include weekends )
£7.20 - £7.50 (minimum wage age reflected) for first 8 weeks... Will then rise to £17,000 per annum
Full Time & Part Time & Weekends & Evenings..
- Free car parking on site
- Ongoing training and career development
- Free breakfasts!
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted high street vouchers!
- Social events - i.e. Days out!