Graduate Data Analyst
Our client based near Solihull is an International firm looking to recruit a Graduate CRM Analyst. This role is an immediate start.
The key focus of this role will be to support the Regional Sales Operations Manager to improve the CRM enablement and adoption, through design and implementation of globally approved CRM workflow practices. This will include aiding in the design, build, implementation and training to further develop the CRM system by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and ensuring alignment of the wider CRM systems.
The role will entail:
- Monitoring, analysing, reviewing and producing the required sales performance reports on a weekly and monthly basis. These will include all Sales Pipeline reports, Individual Activity reports, Monthly Regional Performance reports, Lead Generation Performance and Sales Win/Loss Analysis.
- To also provide recommendations and short-term corrective measures to improve the sales productivity of the regional sales teams
- Working with the Regional Sales Operations Manager to review the current sales performance of the regional business against the potential Traffic Analytics market. develop recommendations
- Obtaining feedback with the regional sales teams to obtain additional enhancement requirements for the CRM system.
- Aid in the planning of the growth strategies for each region and country.
- Aid in the planning and implementation of the new sales structure providing the needed documentation to ensure all processes and developed and followed.
Requirements of the role:
Applicants will have a Maths related or other analytical degree
Excellent analytical and evaluative skills with an ability to build complex reports using multiple source data.
Strong statistical background with proven training either within the education system or through professional experience.
Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint Skills
Knowledge and experience of working in a Marketing and Sales environment.
Exposure to CRM is desirable
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer