Technical sales - Business Development Manager
Salary: £26-28K +Car allowance +Bonus
An exciting opportunity for a business development manager has arisen at a growing manufacturing company in Staffordshire. We support high tech industry with quality fluoropolymer products, incorporating tubing, connectors, valves, bespoke thermoformed tubing products and fluoropolymer films/tapes/sheets. The products are primarily used for fluid handling, medical devices and manufacturing parts.
The industries we supply include the Oil & Gas, Chemical Process Plants, Pharmaceuticals, Laboratories and Pure Water sectors. The position will manage the sales for our main range of products for the whole of the UK. We are looking for someone who is located close to our main office in Staffordshire. The person will be required to manage our existing business and enquiries as well as proactively gain new business at a ratio of about 50:50.
- New business acquisition and account management in relevant industries throughout the UK
- Full management of the entire sales process from lead generation to final contract negotiation
- Liaising with Design, Production and other departments
- Preparing detailed financial proposals for clients
- Other duties include providing reliable sales forecasts, sales reporting, CRM usage and managing time and any other aspects of a sales environment.
Key Skills of applicant:
- Successful technical sales experience with a proven track record in a competitive sales sector
- A driven, determined and self motivated individual with a positive "can do" attitude
- Good relationship builder
- Strong team player used to meeting targets and deadlines
- Can show they can manage and grow existing client bases as well as bring in new business regularly
- Effective and efficient sales activity planning with experience using CRM & IT literate.
- Industry and/or customer base knowledge essential
The hours are regular office hours.
To apply for this position please follow the links below. This is not an agency advert and will go direct to the employer .
Due to high volume of responses, we are unfortunately not able to respond to each application directly or to provide further individual feedback. We will however contact you should we select you to attend an interview. Should you not receive a reply from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application on this occasion has proved unsuccessful.
Deadline : August 24th 2017