Investor Relations Analyst
Are you looking to develop and improve within a professional and successful FTSE 100 company?
We are currently recruiting for an Investor Relations (IR) Analyst to work closely alongside the IR Manager and Head of IR key trends, and develop investor messages. This position with also be expected to provide technical and creative input and process support for Severn Trent's half yearly results and in the publication of other IR briefing material.
The IR Analyst will have the following key accountabilities:
- The role will involve interaction at the highest level of the company's management team including the Group CEO and CFO.
- Support the production process for external investor communications, maintaining energy and enthusiasm throughout. Products include quarterly results materials, strategy presentations and AGM material, requiring advanced software skills, creative judgement and excellent attention to detail.
- Take a lead role in developing presentation style, content and format of Severn Trent's external investor presentations, working closely with the IR Manager and the Head of Investor Relations.
- Provide expert level insight on development and manipulation of IR messages in presentations - in particular through creative and efficient use of MS Power Point. Able to challenge and drive continuous improvement into current production process.
- Build strong & enduring networks and liaise with a wide range of internal stakeholders through the presentation preparation process, including business and finance teams, internal communications and operational teams.
- Manage IT risks to delivery of results presentation process.
- Compile and produce supporting documentation for Severn Trent's results and strategy presentations.
- Manage process for provision of share price and other market data for incoming requests. Also provide proactive interrogation of data to provide insightful analysis.
- Provide software support to IR colleagues - Power Point, Excel and Word.
- Scope to develop in further supporting the team by providing insightful analysis of data - including broker models.
- Understanding of financial statements (P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statement)
- Strong presentation, communication, influencing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - in particular PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Excellent process management and co-ordination skills with absolute attention to detail.
You will be educated to: Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) - A full driving licence will be required as will require travel maybe necessary within the Severn Trent Water region.
Be part of the future of our water, In return we offer a fantastic range of benefits including 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, a contributory pension scheme up to 15%, a lifestyle flexible benefits plan which includes buy/ sell holidays, Employee Assistance Programme, Share save scheme, annual bonus, and opportunities to develop your career within an organisation in which everyone's talents are harnessed in order to maximise our performance.