Senior Information Security Specialist
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking candidates to fill the role of Senior Information Security Specialist. There is an option for the position to be based at either our Staffordshire or Manchester offices.
Reporting to the Information Security Manager, the role is focused towards ensuring the information security of bet365 and its staff. This technical role will challenge your time management and communication skills as well as your knowledge of networking, system administration, code development and regulatory requirements, whilst providing an opportunity for a motivated individual who would like to move into a leading organisation which provides exposure to cutting edge technologies.
- Providing support to the Team Leader/Technical Lead and acting as deputy where required.
- Taking a lead role in the project process to ensure that Information security aspects are considered up front and throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensuring the security of the tested product within the project context.
- Manual and automated source code review, especially for ASP.NET.
- Contributing to and utilising bet365 security testing methodologies.
- Security vulnerability analysis/assessment.
- Developing an understanding of the business and supporting more junior members of the team.
- Liaising with Software Development to ensure that security is considered throughout the lifecycle.
- Identifying any security flaws within the business software and managing through appropriately.
- Interfacing with external bodies as necessary.
- Taking an active role in external audits as necessary.
- Identifying and developing new tools that could be beneficial in the security testing process.
- Creation of technical documentation.
- Staying up to date with new and emerging threats.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Broad understanding of technology functions as they relate to Information security.
- Use of planned, structured methodologies for conducting and reporting on Web Application Penetration Testing.
- Excellent understanding of the general principles, practices and technologies of Information/Digital Security.
- Excellent understanding of and demonstrable experience with automated, dynamic and static application security testing tools.
- Excellent understanding of and demonstrable experience of manual security testing to find vulnerabilities and logical issues.
- Examination of packets using Wireshark and other related tools.
- Knowledge of developments in security technology and their application.
- Understanding of industry standard Information security practices.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong communication skills/personable.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good understanding of IT principles.
- Committed, flexible, can do attitude towards work.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 30th August 2017.
To apply, send your CV and Covering Letter, quoting the Job Reference Code SISS0817RD to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ or click on the link to apply.