Field Sales Manager/Area Sales Manager - Home Based
Field Sales Manager/Area Sales Manager – Home Based
- Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for the development and growth of two brands in the footwear & slipper market (UK & Eire)
- Managing and developing new business and existing accounts
- Introduction of brands into independents, multiples, store groups
- Manage accounts from initial range presentation through to delivery and provide tailor made support as required.
- Research and attract new business opportunities
- Plan visits to support wholesale customers and create a strong connection with these customers and the end consumer.
- Identify and track new trends and innovations and relay this information to the Commercial & Design department.
- Proactively promote new marketing initiatives to new and existing clients.
- Attend trade fairs
Field Sales Manager/Area Sales Manager – Home Based– The Person Specification
- Proven experience within field, area or national sales management (fashion & textiles)
- Knowledge of UK independent and major retailers. Preferably with recent footwear wholesale experience
- MUST BE highly organised with excellent IT skills, analytical, proven ability to work on own initiative and effectively manage time
- Excellent presentation, communication & negotiation skills
- Enthusiasm for selling
- Knowledge of costing process – desirable
- This is a home based position with lots of travel and as such will give the chosen candidate amazing autonomy to manage their working week and report progress
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.