Accounts Assistant (Part time)
An established and well respected accountancy practice based in Leamington Spa is on the lookout for a part time, 8-12 hours a week Accounts Assistant to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. This role will be very varied and is available due to the growth of the company. You will be the supporting function of the accounts team and will have had experience within a similar role. This could be an excellent opening for anyone who can work up to trial balance and feels confident in speaking to senior management. If you are friendly, reliable and a good team player looking for part time hours, we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous experience within an accounts assistant role with the ability to work up to trial balance
- Be comfortable in using computer systems including Excel and Xero
- Have the ability to work well within a small team and report to senior management
- Have previous experience of working with high invoice values
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work within a supportive environment where you will be valued
- Be working for a fantastic reputable company that is fast growing
- Have the opportunity to secure permanent work
- Be in an ideal location surrounded by shops and places of interest
This position is a fantastic opening for someone who is looking for part time accounts role to keep themselves busy but have a good work life balance. If you are professional, a great team player and have previous experience of working with finance packages please apply now.