Social Media/Digital Marketing Trainer Fixed Term Contract
Do you want to work for a forwarding thinking, highly reputable Training Provider? Do you have experience of delivering Social Media and Digital Marketing Training?
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are currently looking to recruit an experienced Social Media and Digital Marketing Trainer for a highly reputable Training Provider. Working as part of a team of you will be delivering training courses via online delivery. Delivering high quality programmes and courses across a range of Social Media & Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Standards and Frameworks; inclusive of level 3 & 4.
Social Media and Digital Marketing Trainer Main Duties & responsibilities:
- Complete the delivery of the course and programme to the agreed schedule and standards
- To invigilate exams across the country in specified exam locations on a rota basis
- Manage any re-work of assignments
- To design, develop, create and update curriculum as necessary to meet the needs of the business
- To manage all uploaded leaner work and ensure learner file naming conventions and storage processes are followed
- To maintain accurate documentation i.e. assessment and marking records
Social Media and Digital Marketing Trainer Applicants:
- A proven track record of relevant experience of delivering social media and digital marketing training
- A teaching and/or assessors qualification or be willing to work towards relevant teaching qualifications if not already held
- Previous apprenticeship delivery experience
Candidates must hold a Full UK Licence as extensive travel may be involved in the role. Please note national travel is required on a 8-10 week rota basis.
Applicants may also be interested in Social Media, Digital Marketing, SMDM, Training, Trainer, E-Learning.