Accounts and Compliance Administrator
Job role: Accounts and Compliance Administrator
Salary: £19'000 - 20'000k
JobType: Temp to Permanent
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Working Hours: Mon - Fri / 9am - 5.30am
Office Angels are excited to be recruiting for an education and trainer provider based in Bham City Centre, are expanding their Accounts and Compliance Team. They are looking for an Accounts and Compliance Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis, with an immediate start starting on a temp contract for the first 6 weeks and going permanent at the end of this time.
If you have a strong administration background, experience of working in a fast paced environment and knowledge of Excel, banking reconciliation, payment processing and/ or compliance this is the perfect role for you!!
This is a multi-functional role, that will give the chosen candidate the opportunity to engage with senior managers across company, supporting the recruitment of drivers in a ever changing, competitive role.
Purpose of Accounts and Compliance Administrator:
Provide appropriate support in relation to specified accounting processes and procedures, and undertaking compliance checks and maintaining reporting mechanisms concerning operational practices of the business.
Utilising effective communication, IT and office skills, maintain appropriate communication and documentation systems and processes
The main role and responsibilities of a Accounts and Compliance Administrator will include, but t limited to;
- Processing specified financial transactions and maintaining financial ledger records.
- Maintaining bank reconciliation specified routines.
- Supporting the production of monthly financial and management accounting transactions.
- Supporting the maintenance of learner data and associated reconciliations processes.
- Undertaking specified daily, weekly and monthly audit checks of key business processes and procedures.
- Invoicing and processing specified payments and income receipts from learners/employers.
- Ensure all payment plans are set-up correctly with correct learner information.
- Contact learners who have overdue account and maintain accurate records of action taken
- Data input of specified learner related activity.
- Supporting maintenance of website and social media advertising to learners and employers.
- Supporting awarding body registration and certification processes.
- Maintaining learner/employer evaluation and monitoring documentation.
- Producing management information on activity and performance.
- Proactively undertaking intervention actions with colleagues to identify errors/omissions and performance short-comings.
- Assist in preparing candidate portfolios for internal verification and ensure that these are available for sampling and external verification when required.
The ideal Recruitment Administrator will possess:
- Previous relevant office working experience
- Experienced office administrator in roles requiring awareness of financial transactions and control processes and procedures.
- Experience in using MIS, spreadsheets, word and Sage.
- Undertaken roles requiring good written and verbal communication skills and with direct client communication both via telephone, electronically and in writing.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
Please dot not delay in contacting Office Angels this role is an immediate start, please only apply if you can be available within 1-2 weeks notice
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.