Secured Collections Officer -Customer Service
Secured Collections Officer (vehicle portfolios) -Customer Service
Shirley based, £18,000 - £21,000
During the working week the hours will be 8.00am to 5.00pm twice a week, 12.00pm to 9.00pm twice a week and 8.00am to 12.00pm once a week.
Additional weekend hours are required for this role. They consist of 12 hours split across an eight week period. You may be required to work some bank holidays however this will be included in the annual holiday entitlement.
An opportunity has arisen within a Financial Services client who are looking to recruit a number of Secured Collections Advisors to work within a dedicated team on a full time permanent basis.
My client is an established and continuously developing competitive Financial Service provider based in the West Midlands area, we are currently working closely with this client to recruit a Collections Advisor, the main responsibilities of this role will be to engage with existing customers of the bank to discuss their situations and also if applicable to recover monies on customer accounts in a professional, empathetic and courteous manner.
Key duties and responsibilities
* Deal empathetically with customers whilst questioning and probing to understand their circumstances
* Examine accounts in arrears, verify the elements, obtain instructions regarding their recovery and determine appropriate action
* Communicate with customers in arrears to agree sustainable payment arrangements in line with affordability
* Adhering to agreed company regulation and legislation e.g FCA, DPA, MCOB etc
Key skills and experience required
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to remain calm under pressure, excellent negotiation skills, empathic nature
* GCSE Maths and English (Minimum Grade C)
This is an ideal opportunity to join an expanding Financial Services organisation and help to ensure the customer is number one priority by providing an efficient and professional service.
Don't miss out on this opportunity apply today for immediate review, or contact to discuss in more detail