Accounts Assistant (Immediate Start)
A vibrant design company based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre is searching for an Accounts Assistant to join their close-knit accounts team and support the Finance Manager and Management Accountant. The company is seeing a rapid increase in business growth, hence they need someone to come in and assist with the additional workload. You will be responsible for the purchase and sales ledger, as well as dealing with an element of credit control. There may also be occasions when you will need to help with month end processes.
The successful candidate will be conscientious and keen to learn about/get involved with new accounts functions and processes.
Ideally you will:
- Have good all round accounts or bookkeeping experience
- Have excellent working knowledge of Sage and Excel
- Have a good instinct for figures and good attention to detail as this role requires the highest level of accuracy
- Be proactive and forward thinking, as you will have the opportunity to put your own ideas forward
In return you will:
- Retain full control of a growing and diverse accounts function
- Work in a centrally located office with public transport links and onsite parking
- Receive full training and have the opportunity to work alongside the company directors
- Work within an outgoing and social office environment
This is an exciting new opportunity for a hard-working accounts enthusiast. The business is growing and therefore there may be the opportunity for a permanent position depending on performance.